Our client is an experiential marketing agency that empowers new consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of Junior Sales Executive.
Salary: 30K-50K + Commissions
Junior Media Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- To build the business by prospecting and identifying good deals, selling as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Generate Sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Deliver revenue generating products from prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting targets set out
Requirements for the Junior Media Sales Executive Job
- Degree or Diploma in sales/ marketing or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years sales experience in media
- Prior experience Working with media houses
- Extensive knowledge working with marketing and advertising agencies
- Track record handling FMCG sales for media
- Good presentation skills.
- Client Relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Junior Sales Executives-Media) to [email protected]estaffing.co.ke before Thursday 19th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.