Junior Secretary Job at Recours Four Kenya
Our client is a legal firm located in Nairobi and they are looking for a Junior Secretary to join their team.
Secretary Job Duties:
Responsibilities for the Junior Secretary Job
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Secretary Job Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate in Secretarial studies
- Age: 21-26yrs
- 6 months working experience in similar role
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism,
- Confidentiality, Organization, Typing, Verbal Communication
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 30th Apr 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Email: [email protected]. We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi