Our client is a mobile solutions provider that seeks to provide practical, credible and quality mobile solutions to clients. They seek to hire an entry level software tester who will assist the company in completing the projects at hand.
Software Tester Job Responsibilities
- Test Case documentation
- Test Case execution
- Test Scheduling
- Defect Management & Reporting
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding Software Requirements
- Updating Traceability Matrices Document
- Selecting tests for Regression Testing
- Executing Regression Tests
- Modifying Test Cases (if required)
Qualifications for the Software Tester Job
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related fields
- At least 1 year experience in a software development or software testing environment
- Very Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Manual Functional Testing.
- Strong knowledge on End-to-End Integration Testing. 3) Well versed in designing test
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, C, C#, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic is an added advantage
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
- Should have prior experience with test management or automated test tools
- Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical skills and pays attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Junior Software Tester) to [email protected] before Tuesday 27th June 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.