Our client is a leading real Estate company in Eldoret. They seek to hire a junior storekeeper to assist with material requisition from suppliers and coordinate the logistics of this to various sites alongside warehouse management.
Junior Storekeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Restocking the day store
- Recording site attendance
- Tracking the stock and usage of critical items
- Signing out items off the store
- Gathering together and tracking safety observations
- Dispatching goods from the stores via the system.
- Managing, controlling and supervising casual staff.
- Ensuring the store is kept clean and the stock items are well arranged and easily accessible.
- Maintaining proper store records and ensuring store procedures are adhered to.
- Observing minimum order reorder levels.
- Maintaining proper communication channels with the management, supervisors and casual staff.
- Reserving purchases against the orders and inform the supervisors and management upon receipt of any item in the stores.
- Perform stock takes and maintain transparency in the stores dealings.
Qualifications for the Junior Storekeeper Job:
- Fresh graduate with first or second-class upper division.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of general storekeeping and inventory control procedures.
- Proficient in relevant computer software
- Exemplary communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and result oriented.
- The ability to integrate and work effectively with teams.
How To Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Junior Storekeeper – Eldoret) to [email protected] before 28th June 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.