Kenya Airports Authority
General Manager Finance
The General Manager Finance is accountable to the Chief Executive Officer for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the Authorities operations in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, International Public Sector Account
Standards and other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the aviation industry.
He/she is responsible for the development of a financial strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and to provide strategic leadership and coordination in the business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the organisation as well as drive the development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible working experience with at least 6 years in a senior management /leadership position leading and managing financial responsibilities of a large commercial company (KShs billions / USD $’000 millions); managing significant capital and operational budgets and delivering positive cash flows and pro ts.
He/she will be a CPA (K) with a current practicing certificate, and a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline from a recognised institution of higher learning.
How to Apply
- Applications should be sent to [email protected] Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday 26th July 2016.
- In line with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, shortlisted listed candidates for each position will be required to:
- complete a detailed application form;
- provide details of 3 referees who can speak to their competence, character and integrity;
- provide a certificate of tax clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- present a certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- submit a declaration of wealth to the relevant authorities;
- clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); – a report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and
- successfully pass vetting.
- Shortlisted candidates will participate in a comprehensive interview and assessments session which will include psychometric assessments. Canvassing in any form is not allowed.