Kaimosi Friends University College (KAFUCO) is a Constituent College of Masinde Muliro University of Science Technology (MMUST) and invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following teaching positions.
Note that for the position of driver Grade 4 only female Drivers should apply.
Driver Job Requirements
- A valid driving license with 3 years working experience as Driver Scale 3 or its equivalent.
- Suitability Test II for drivers.
- Occupational Trade Test II for drivers.
- Defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya
- First Aid Certificate Course.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct vii) Have D+ at K.C.S.E or its equivalent
Duties for the Driver Job
- Driving assigned vehicles
- Maintaining work ticket
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness
- Drawing scheduled maintenance
- Updating insurance and other licences
- Maintaining safety and security of vehicles..
How to Apply
Applicants should send ten (10) hard copies of their application to the undersigned clearly indicating the advert reference number of the position of interest on the envelope, in addition, send an email clearly quoting the advert reference number on the subject line.
An updated curriculum vitae and cover letter only, on a running PDF format as one attachment should be emailed to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 31st July, 2017 at 5.00 pm.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the undersigned not later than the deadline indicated above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deputy Principal (Administration, Finance & Planning) Kaimosi Friends University College P.O Box 385-50309 KAIMOSI
Kaimosi Friends University College is an equal opportunity employer.