Kaimosi Friends University College (KAFUCO) is a Constituent College of Masinde Muliro University of Science Technology (MMUST) and invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following teaching positions.
Tutorial Fellow Job Requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university;
- Be registerable for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or equivalent Doctoral degree qualification;
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable).
- Demonstrate potential for university teaching and research.
Duties for the Tutorial Fellow Job
- Teach, assess and examine as required.
- Assist in carrying out research in the department.
- Conduct practicals and marking of assignments.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Department.
How to Apply
Applicants should send ten (10) hard copies of their application to the undersigned clearly indicating the advert reference number of the position of interest on the envelope, in addition, send an email clearly quoting the advert reference number on the subject line.
An updated curriculum vitae and cover letter only, on a running PDF format as one attachment should be emailed to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 31st July, 2017 at 5.00 pm.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the undersigned not later than the deadline indicated above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deputy Principal (Administration, Finance & Planning) Kaimosi Friends University College P.O Box 385-50309 KAIMOSI
Kaimosi Friends University College is an equal opportunity employer.