Kaimosi Friends University College (KAFUCO) is a Constituent College of Masinde Muliro University of Science Technology (MMUST) and invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following teaching positions.
Assistant Registrar Job Requirements
- Masters Degree with 6 years working experience, 3 of which as Senior Administrative Assistant Scale 11 or its equivalent OR
- Bachelors Degree with 12 years working experience, three (3) of which as Senior Administrative Assistant Scale 11 or its equivalent.
- CPS (K) or Diploma in relevant area is an added advantage.
- Must be registered with relevant professional body.
- ICT Competent.
Duties for the Assistant Registrar Job
- Be incharge of students admissions
- Ensure suitable teaching resources are available and well utilized
- Ensure teaching venues are maintained in good condition.
- File reports of students enrolment to HELB, KUCCPS and other relevant agencies on a regular basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send ten (10) hard copies of their application to the undersigned clearly indicating the advert reference number of the position of interest on the envelope, in addition, send an email clearly quoting the advert reference number on the subject line.
An updated curriculum vitae and cover letter only, on a running PDF format as one attachment should be emailed to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 31st July, 2017 at 5.00 pm.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the undersigned not later than the deadline indicated above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deputy Principal (Administration, Finance & Planning)
Kaimosi Friends University College
P.O Box 385-50309 KAIMOSI
Kaimosi Friends University College is an equal opportunity employer.