Kajiado County Senior Economist Jobs ,April 2018(2 Posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Salary: Job Group ‘N’
- Economic planning;
- Production and compilation of statistical data;
- Initiation of county planning policy;
- Collection and preparation of statistical data in the form of reports and bulletins;
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Economics & Mathematics or Economics & Statistics or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have at least five (5) years’ working experience in the relevant field;
- Must be a professional of high integrity, intelligence and energy;
- Highly talented in interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport and clearance certificates. Indicate the position and reference applied for on the envelope and address to:
THE SECRETARY KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O. BOX 664 — 01100 KAJIADO.
Properly referenced applications may also be hand-delivered at the offices of the County Public Service Board Offices at ACK Tenebo House, Kajiado Town;
ALL Applicants are required to get clearance from the following institutions to meet requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution:
Criminal Investigations Department (CID);
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Any form of canvassing shall lead to immediate disqualification; Kajiado County is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
Applications should be received on or before Friday, 20th April, 2018 at 5