County Government of Kajiado
Kajiado County Public Service Board
Department of Lands, Physical Planning, Wildlife, Environment, Housing and Natural Resources
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out county, national and international boundary and hydrographic surveys
- Gravity and magnetic analysis
- Astronomical observation: establishment very long base interferometry (VLBI)
- Supervising gravity and magnetic control observations and computations
- Cadastral, adjudication, topographical, sub-divisional schemes, photo control engineering, surveys
- Carrying out quality control, topographical, engineering cadastral
- Adjudication and general boundary surveys
- Maintaining, testing, adjudication and certifying survey equipment
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines; Land surveying and Photogrammetry, Geomatics, Geomatic Engineering, Technology in Geomatics, Technology in Geo-informatics, Geo-spatial Engineering, Philosophy in Technology(Survey) from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Affiliate/associate member of the institution of Surveyors of Kenya(ISK)
- Must have a certificate in computer applications and Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability
How to Apply
Note: Applicants should specify clearly the discipline applied for.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to present copies of the following valid documents:
Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID)
Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) but exempted for Diploma holders
Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Clearance certificate from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be sent to the undersigned or hand delivered to our offices at A.C.K Tenebo House, Kajiado 1st floor on or before Friday 4th September, 2015 5.00 p.m.
The Secretary County Public Service Board, Kajiado County P.O. Box 664 – 001100, Kajiado
Any form of canvassing shall lead to immediate disqualification;
Kajiado County is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.