Senior Registered Clinical Officer – Reproductive Health Jobs at Kakamega County, Kenya
Job Group ‘L’ (3 Posts)
Clinical Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Seeing and examining patients;
- Ordering investigations and interpreting results;
- Diagnosing and Management of patients in out-patient and in-patient;
- Appropriate referral and preferral treatment; and follow up;
- Periodic self-assessment;
- Supervising students in the department.
- Supervising CO-Interns
Requirements for Clinical Officer Jobs in Kenya
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Be a holder of KCSE C (plain) and above or equivalent;
- Have a Higher Diploma in Reproductive Health from a recognized institution;
- Registered with the Clinical Officers Council;
- Must have a valid Practicing License;
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the National values of Kenya 2010, articles 10 and 232;
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service from Clinical Officers;
- Be a team player in the place of work; and
- Be able to manage special Clinics (RH).
Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Applicants For The Above Positions Are Required To Get Clearance From The Following To Meet Requirements Of Chapter 6 Of The Constitution Of Kenya 2010:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope. Kakamega county residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin. Applications should be submitted to: The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board P.O. BOX 458-50100 Kakamega Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor. All applications should reach this office on or before 1st March, 2016