Programme Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs at Kakamega County
Job Group “K”
Reporting to Chief Officer, Education, Science and Technology, the Officer will:
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of the overall M&E Frame work in the Department;
- Assist in the coordination of Performance Contract System reports;
- Collect, collate, analyze and interpret data on relevant sectors in the Department;
- Capture data on budgetary requirements and preparation;
- Coordinate the processing of the Ward based bursary scheme;
- Process data on sector specific projects and programmes;
- Maintain complains mechanisms, related processes, procedures and feedback;
- Report on prefeasibility and feasibility studies for programmes and projects;
- Perform any other duties as may be lawfully assigned.
Requirements for the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; Economics, Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics and Finance or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution;
- Three (3) years relevant working experience in Private or Public sector;
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Leadership and supervisory skills Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Note: applicants for the above positions are required to get clearance from the underlisted organisations to meet requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents to:
*Online applications are available on the County Website.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 458-50100
The position applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope.
Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of residence in the application.
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor on or before 21st June, 2017.
All applications should reach this office on or before 21st June, 2017.
County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer
Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted