The Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) – the representative organization for manufacturing value – add Industries in Kenya is seeking to competitively fill the following position:-
Designation: Communications Officer – Digital & Internal
Reporting to: Marketing, PR & Communications Manager
Department: Marketing, PR & Communications
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: KAM Head Office, Nairobi
Job Purpose: To support and facilitate effective communication within the organization
- Positive brand image
- Excellent communication
- Effective social network management
- Timely and accurate reports
The objectives of this job will be met through the following key tasks;
- Evolve successful goal oriented communication plans with other departments.
- Undertake drafting and development of all content for internal communication.
- Produce and manage material for Social networking websites on behalf of the organization
- Strategic management of online and social media
- Strategic management of Internal PR and Publications
- Information/Data management
- Online Reputation/Risk management
- Agency and brand management
- Publication production
- Relationship/people management
- Crisis communication
- Effective Budget Management/ROI
- Degree in communications or its equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience in a busy communications function
- Proven record in executing communications Programs
- Exceptional verbal, editing and writing skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of the full digital web development lifecycle
How to Apply
Interested qualifying candidates to email their applications (indicating their current and expected gross pay and notice period) and detailed CVs only with the words “Communications Officer: Digital & Internal” on the email subject line to;
The Chief Executive,
Kenya Association of Manufacturers,
P.O Box 30225 – 00100 GPO.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 2nd October, 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.