Kenya Association of Music Producers (KAMP) and Performers Rights Society of Kenya (PRISK) are Collective Management Organizations licensed by the Kenya Copyright Board under the Copyright Act, 2001 to represent producers of sound recordings and performers of audio and audio-visual works respectively.
KAMP and PRISK are both mandated to collect license fees from the users of sound recordings and audiovisual works and distribute royalties to their respective rights holders.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Data Entry Clerks
Location: Nairobi Office
Job Purpose: Reporting to the IT Manager, the Data Entry Clerks will perform the following duties.
- Accurate entry of routine monthly and quarterly data
- Maintain safe custody of all program data including a system of filing copies of query reports as well as other activity reports
- Regularly follow up with the IT Manager to resolve data inconsistencies and other questionable data attributes
- Carry out data back up and security
- Help the IT Manager clean data and to generate and compile monthly reports
- Verification and allocation of metadata to the recordings
Qualifications for Data Entry Clerk
- Computer literate
- Skills in data entry, cleaning, compiling reports
- Database management skills will be an added advantage
How to Apply
- If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and application letter to the address below.
- The subject of the email should be ‘DATA ENTRY CLERK”. HR, KAMP-PRISK Email: [email protected] NOTE: This is a temporary position.