KANCO is regional membership network of organizations including: Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Community Based Organization (CBOs), Faith Based Organization (FBOs), Private Sector, Research and Learning Institutions responding to HIV & AIDS and TB in Kenya. It is also accredited as a Linking Organization with the International HIV & AIDS Alliance. Its mission is to provide leadership, promote collaboration and enhance capacity among Civil Society organizations (CSOs) and other stakeholders to respond to HIV & AIDS and TB at the community level.
Guided by the vision of healthy people, empowered communities, over time KANCO has evolved to become a premier agency for sensitizing, mobilizing and promoting collaboration among civil society organizations (CSOs) working in the region.
KANCO is recruiting 4 (Four )Field Officers for three months who will be based in Garissa, Mandera, Wajir and Tana River to support the Ministry of Health in the implementation of the Health Facilities Support Supervision and Routine Data Quality Audit. The Field Officers should be local residence in Garissa, Mandera, Wajir and Tana River Counties.
Field Officers Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating Logistics of the Ministry of Health (MOH) Staff at the County and Sub County during the Health Facilities Support Supervision and Malaria Routine Data
- Quality Audit. Supporting the MOH Staff to undertake Supportive Supervision and Malaria Routine Data Quality Audit in selected facilities within the County and Sub County Level so that they can ably
- Oversee implementation of Malaria Control activities and the relevant reporting tools are submitted.
- Ensuring the County and Sub County teams have relevant tools for Supervision and RDQA
- Ensuring schedules have been planned and developed for the Supervision and M- RDQA In partnership with the County Health, Participating in planning processes towards
- Implementation of the Health Facilities Support Supervision and Malaria Routine Data Quality Audit Coordinating with the County and Sub Counties during implementation
- Developing and submitting quality accurate and timely reports at the County and Sub County Level.
Qualifications for the Field Officers Job
- Degree in Social Sciences
- Minimum one year work experience in project management in an NGO.
- Should have proven capacity building experience and good project management skills
- Should possess computer software abilities (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office)
- Should possess good presentation and facilitation abilities.
- Should have the ability to mobilize resources and network with partners.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be a residence of either Tana river,Wajir,Garissa and Mandera
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and CV before 17th February 2017 to [email protected].The email subject should read Field Officer – (Name of the County) KANCO is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.