Karatina University Wishes To Recruit Qualified And Dedicated Applicants For The Vacant Positions Listed Below:
Karatina University Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Therefore Applicants Of Either Gender, Persons With Disability And Those From Marginalized Areas Are Encouraged To Apply.
Grade 8: KarU/HR/AA/2015
Admin Assistant Job Description
- Work at this level entails doing general administrative duties under the guidance of a more experienced employee at Schools, Academic and/or Administrative Division of the University where an employee will be exposed to broad administrative duties.
- In addition, administration of students records, supervision of staff, assisting the dean/director or Dean of Students in day to day running of students affairs, examination matters, secretariat to various committees, ascertain fees collection, admission of students, preparation of senate documents and any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
Specification for Appointment of Admin Assistant Kenyan Jobs
- Bachelors Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least three (3) years work experience in a relevant position
- Knowledge of Information Communication Technology
Terms And Conditions Of Service
The Successful Candidates Will Be Offered A Competitive Remuneration Package In Accordance With The Existing Terms And Conditions Of Service.
Mode Of Application
Applicants Must Submit Two (2) Copies Of Applications Giving Details Of Their Educational And Professional Qualifications, Age, Detailed Work Experience, Present, Post And Salary, Applicant’s Telephone Number And E-Mail Address. Enclose Certified Copies Of Certificates And Testimonials And Giving Names And Addresses Of Three (3) Referees Who Are Knowledgeable About The Applicant’s Competence And Area Of Specialization, Accompanied With Detailed Curriculum Vitae And A Copy Of The Most Recent Pay Slip.
In Addition, Applicants Should Request Their Referees To Write Directly To The Undersigned, In Separate Sealed Envelopes. Interested Applicants Should Send The Applications To The Address Below, Quoting The Relevant Reference Number, So As To Be Received On Or Before Monday, 14th September, 2015.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.