Kendu Adventist Hospital – KARP ART Project
ART project at Kendu Adventist hospital is a CDC funded project implemented by KCCB – KARP (Kenya AIDS Response Program). The goal of the project is to offer care, treatment and support people living with HIV.
In order to realize the set objectives, the hospital is looking for a suitable candidate to urgently fill in the position of:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and tally required data related to the project through daily data update on the IQCare System.
- Validate data on IQCare and Excel Register sheets.
- Regular data cleaning.
- Timely reporting of defaulters to the Community Nurse & Social worker on a weekly basis.
- Daily update of Excel Register sheets for patient regiment, CD4 and return dates.
- Make orders for medical forms used in the project i.e. Social Demographic forms, Initial Evaluation Forms, follow up forms, home visit forms, pharmacy forms and lab forms.
- Prepare and make monthly and quarterly reports to KARP, quarterly reports to and monthly reports to NASCOP.
- In collaboration with clinicians, nurses, pharmacist, assist in tracing of clients files through the use of computer.
- Attend and actively represent the project and hospital in seminars/meetings involving partners and stakeholders or the government as assigned.
- Mentor new Data Officers.
- Member of the following Health Committees CQI, MDC and Infection Prevention
- Any other duty including but not limited to providing support to other computer users in the Organization.
- This position involves data entry, analysis, generation and sharing of accurate reports and statistics for the project’s internal and external users.
- A degree or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Health information management system or Medical health records from a recognized institutions.
- One Experienced with IQCare system or any other Health Management Information Systems
- Christian with a good moral standing
- Proficiency in MS Office, SQL, STATA & SPSS
How to Apply
Persons who meet the above mentioned requirements should forward their application to the address below before 9th June, 2016.
Human Resources Manager Kendu Adventist Hospital
P.O. Box 20, Kendu Bay
Or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com