The Finance and Administration Officer will be responsible for the Association’s finance,business planning and budgeting.human resources and administration.The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications,Skills and Experience;
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce,Business Administration or similar.
2) Certified Public Accountant (CPA),ACCA,CIMA or equivalent.
3) An MBS is an added advantage.
4) Understanding and knowledge of the Travel Industry is desirable.
5) At least 5-7 years of overall professional experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position,kindly send your application letter and CV indicating your current salary to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 19th August 2016.Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. KATA is an equal opportunity employer.