Kava Africa Data Analyst Job Vacancy
We are looking for someone with analytical and statistical experience to take our data and use it to answer questions, and communicate the results to help make business decisions. Your primary focus will be data cleaning, performing analysis, creating data visualizations and presenting results to the internal teams.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data.
- Ability to clean up, manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relating to the business
- Analyzing interesting trends found in the data.
- Creating visualizations and dashboards to help the company interpret and make decisions with the data.
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
- Exposure to a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
How to Apply
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to [email protected] before the end of day on 9th March 2018.