Reporting to the Chief Digital Media Administrator, the Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for generating and managing all the still and motion images for online distribution. He/she will develop graphics for online content as per the standards of the Corporation.
Responsibilities for the Digital Graphics Designer Job
- Generate inspiring and innovative still graphics that are for all products;
- Interpreting and translating situations and ideas and text into graphics
- Developing alternative story forms such as charts, galleries, tables, timelines, infographics, process charts for online and the social media
- Develop fascinating graphics and branding for all KBC products
- Ensure the Corporation’s standard image watermarking is applied.
Minimum Educational and Professional Requirements for the Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Design/Journalism
- Three (3) years relevant working experience
- Proficiency in IT skills with good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Relevant experience working in a creative agency environment or other design-related field
- High quality work with attention to detail
- Self-confidence and strong ideas
- Ability to manage workflow and time
- Team player and open to feedback
- Ability to multi-task, juggle through multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
How to Apply
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 9th December, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. MANAGING DIRECTOR KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION P.O. BOX 30456-00100 NAIROBI.