Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position will be responsible for managing quality of service delivery & compliance through adherence to policies and procedures.
1. To offer customer satisfaction through operational effectiveness and efficiency.
2. To ensure adequate resourcing of all positions in the back office operations of the branch.
3. Ensure proper cash management within the branch and maintain sufficient cash reserves for daily transactions.
4. Ensure Business continuity and optimal work tools and equipment.
5. Ensure adherence to policies, processes, procedures as per documented operating standards (SOP’s) including compliance with AML/KYC guidelines.
6. Ensure branch risk registers & Key Risk Indicators are up to date; and event/loss incidents reports are maintained.
7. Ensure effective resolution of Audit issues.
8. Ensure adequate security of Bank’s assets, premises and staff.
9. Ensure morning drill is carried out as required and the security details are in place.
10. Ensure reports are printed and checked as required and Suspense accounts proactively monitored.
11. Authorisation of transactions as per the set limits.
12. Ensure tools and equipment at the branch are maintained in working condition.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
1. University Degree preferably in a business related field.
2. Minimum of 4 years banking experience in Branch operations; 2 of which should have been at supervisory level.
3. Proven track record in Cash Management
4. Strong leadership competencies.
5. Excellent planning, organizing, problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish new client relationships and generate new business.
7. A good understanding of strong risk management practices.
8. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
9. Proficiency in MS Office Suite
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter including, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copy of certificates, daytime telephone contact and email address to:
KCB Bank Burundi Ltd,
P.O Box 6119
Bujumbura – Burundi.
Email: [email protected]
• Remember to quote the job reference number on your physical application or subject of your email.
• Note that the position will be on local terms.
To be considered your application must be received by Oct. 6, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: RE/10/2015