Reporting to the Branch Operations Manager, the job holder will be responsible for coordination and assisting in the supervision of back office operations at the Branch.
1. Co-custodian of cash and ATMs
2. Checking of cash vouchers, transfer vouchers and transaction journal.
3. Authorisation of cash and transfer transactions within approval limits.
4. Coordinate the scheduling and activities of the CIT vehicle
5. Planning and administration of leave for the Branch.
6. Administration of safe custody items.
7. Maintenance of branch assets and update of assets inventory.
8. Ensure adherence to policies, processes, procedures as relates to cash and compliance with AML/KYC guidelines.
For the above position the successful applicant should have;
1. A bachelor degree from a recognized University. Possession of a post graduate degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage
2. At least 2 years’ experience in Cash or Banking Operations
3. Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi task, long hours and tight deadlines.
4. Strong Analytical skills.
5. Strong communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
6. Leadership and People Management Skills.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter including, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copy of certificates, daytime telephone contact and email address to:
KCB Bank Burundi Ltd,
P.O Box 6119
Bujumbura – Burundi.
Email: [email protected]
• Remember to quote the job reference number on your physical application or subject of your email.
• Note that the position will be on local terms.
To be considered your application must be received by Oct. 6, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: RE/11/2015