Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development – Bancassurance, the role holder will be responsible for the insurance business growth and development in Central Region to generate revenues to support the Bancassurance growth strategy.
Responsibilities for the Bancassurance Manager Job
- Offer oversight in the execution of Bancassurance business strategy at assigned Regions coordinating consumer awareness and supporting staff in Sales Activations.
- Drive the achievement of the set financial targets while delivering consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with the Branch management team ensuring that set Bancassurance targets are met.
- Provide requisite support to Bancassurance teams whilst ensuring adherence to laid down processes, policies and procedures.
- Champion Bancassurance cross-sell opportunities across the Regional Branches.
- Formulate plans to harness business opportunities at assigned regions and support in implementing these initiatives.
- Provide technical guidance and ensure continuous training of Bancassurance Sales teams within assigned regions.
Bancassurance Manager Job Qualifications
- University degree in a Business related course
- AIIK Diploma or ACI Diploma ( minimum of 4 Credits is preferred)
- At least 7 years’ working experience in insurance marketing or relationship management in the Insurance industry with good understanding of motor and non-motor insurance products
- Proven sales track record within Banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be an added advantage.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Team worker with great attention to detail
- Results oriented, self-driven with a proven performance track record.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received May 19, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
KRA Pin Card
Birth Certificate of self
Passport Photo (White Background)
Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Certificates of Service as applicable