Reporting to the Executive Director, KCB Foundation, the purpose of the role is knowledge management as well as to provide technical leadership to capture program intervention results, ensure high-quality, timely, valid and verifiable data collection and analysis, and develop and implement a learning agenda to inform policy makers and other stakeholders of the lessons learned.
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job Responsibilities
- Development of the monitoring and evaluation framework, system, process and tools
- Oversee implementation of M&E tools and systems to improve ability to collect, interpret and aggregate data that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress
- Develop and support the design and implementation of end of project evaluations, surveys and other components of the program M&E system.
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results.
- Lead all M&E initiatives for the project including monitoring data quality, tracking the progress of activities, and informing staff capacity building initiatives
- Provide training to staff, primary stakeholders, and implementing partners on M&E components in project design; such as monitoring plan, assessments, reviews, surveys and evaluations.
- Provide quality and timely submission of all required project reports and document the lessons learned, best practices and innovations. Reports include technical reports, peer review publications and reviews surveillance, research and evaluation publications.
- Manage monitoring and evaluation officers and subcontractors.
- Provide ongoing oversight and technical assistance in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation activities
Requirements for the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Administration, Information Management, Project Management, Social Sciences or Finance from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in Monitoring & Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation in NGOs.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in financial and budget management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in program design and report writing.
- Good management skills including organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and analytical skills.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received May 19, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
KRA Pin Card
Birth Certificate of self
Passport Photo (White Background)
Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Certificates of Service as applicable