Reporting to the Retail Banking Director, this role is required to provide business intelligence and analytics by formulating simple to complex business reports on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis by querying data repositories, market information and identifying data patterns and trends impacting or supporting business from diverse information sources.
- Generate standard, custom and or complex reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review and consumption by users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Formulate analysis for product development, sales development/improvement, product penetration review and other similar business initiatives.
- Correlate analysis of product and market share trends to business strategies and plans.
- Analyze and or collate business/trend data to support recommendations for action and or business cases.
- Provide timely business intelligence/analysis reports to users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Maintain and or update business intelligence/report queries, tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Maintain and or circulate business information securely with due regard for confidentiality.
- University Degree in Statistics or a Business Related Field
- Professional qualification: Project Management is an added advantage
- At least 4 years’ proven experience in business analytics / intelligence.
- At least 3 years’ experience in General Banking preferably in a large business / sales function / division / department.
- Demonstrable understanding of business fundamentals and the financial services industry.
- Must have awareness of current business trend, risks, challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrable competence in Spreadsheet manipulation and analysis.
- Demonstrable problem solving, report-writing and presentation skills.
- High Interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and communicate own ideas and those of others.
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by March 18, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: RB 07/2016