KCB Communications Officer Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, the jobholder is to support program communications with internal and external stakeholders.
Communications Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop and execute communication and marketing strategies and plans for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide editorial, strategic, creative and operational support to ensure communication is both influential, informative and builds brand reputation
- Manage PR and communications agencies and subcontractors
- Drafting, editing and distributing materials for the press
- Manage, update website content and maintaining social media activity
- Assist in the implementation of public affairs activity
- Compile and circulate electronic news summary and support in writing program reports
- Plan/create multi-media communication materials
- Maintain library system for press cuttings, monitor cuttings and report
Qualifications for the Communications Officer Job
- University Degree preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field. Master’s
- Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 3 years’ working experience, which should include:
- At least 3 years’ experience in communication
- At least 2 years’ experience in media relations and media coverage.
- At least 1 years’ experience in online communication and website content management
- Computer Literacy
- Should have good Attention to detail
- Should have good relationship management skills
How to Apply
The above position has a demanding role which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected]. To be considered your application must be received by 2nd December, 2016