Job Title:Bancassurance Officer
The role holder will be responsible for the delivery of Bancassurance business performance through effective selling, excellent customer service and execution of operational Bancassurance services to the customers under the Bancassurance profile at the assigned Branch.
- Drive sustainable growth of the assigned portfolio in order to achieve the set business target.
- Effectively create new client relationships and partnerships whilst ensuring retention of existing business relationships through high standards of customer service.
- Execution of day to day Insurance operations at Branch level which entails cross-selling of insurance products, posting of risk details, claims administration and documentation as well as follow up on renewals.
- Maintain accurate records and reports on insurance transactions.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Collection of premium on all insurance business transacted at the assigned Branch as per laid down procedures.
- Champion Insurance products training at the Branch by working closely with Branch management to sensitize customers on insurance products.
- Participate in Insurance Sales activation programs organized by branch management in conjunction with the Bancassurance Sales Manager
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following minimum requirements:
- University degree from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education
- AIIK Diploma / CII Diploma or any insurance related qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum Overall Grade of C+ in KCSE, Mathematics and English
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Sales of motor & non-motor insurance products preferably within an Insurance intermediary or Insurance Company.
- Experience in Bancassurance will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network and generate new business
- Excellent Sales and Client relationship skills.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Bank products and an understanding of banking business and operations.
- Have high integrity levels; maintains utmost confidentiality of information in their possession.
- Have great attention to detail
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 19th May, 2017