Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, the position will manage a business portfolio that includes corporate business originating and or with links to or from China in order to drive business, manage the sector profitability growth and maximize revenue.
- To implement the Infrastructure Sector strategy in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth through the delivery of innovative and customized financial solutions to meet identified customer needs.
- To build and maintain productive and strategic relations with customers/ suppliers/ line manager/ stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the specific sectors or portfolio.
- Ensure strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the bank
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Maintains a detailed and current understanding of the industry; (at a macro, sector specific, current market structures; regulatory requirements and issues) to ensure that that opportunities are realized and the risks mitigated.
- Participate in preparation and submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit policy guidelines and requirements. Ensure the quality of assigned portfolio is within stipulated parameters.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field.
- Professional qualifications or Masters is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years Banking/Financial Services experience covering Customer Relationship Management and Sales.
- Experience in the Building, Construction and Property Development sector is an added advantage.
- Fluent in reading and writing in both English and Mandarin.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relations
- Innovative in identifying and harnessing new and existing opportunities to maximize business
- Exposure to Corporate Banking products and services
- Ability to network through all open channels with large technological dependency for the target market.
- Proven excellent planning, organization and execution skills.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 21st July, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic & Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service as applicable