Reporting to the Head, Manufacturing, the role holder will be the principal contact between a designated portfolio of Manufacturing Corporate customers and the Bank in order to drive business, manage sector profitability growth and maximize revenue. This position will be responsible for the management of Client relationships to deliver products and services.
- To implement the Manufacturing Sector Strategy in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth through the delivery of innovative and customized financial solutions to meet identified customer needs.
- To build and maintain productive and strategic relations with Customers/ Suppliers/ Line manager/ Stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the Manufacturing sector.
- Ensure strong cross-selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the bank
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Ensure timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain the quality of assigned portfolio within stipulated Non-Performing Loans (NPL) and Portfolio at Risk (PAR) parameters.
- Ensure timely preparation of relevant reports and daily monitoring of accounts to ensure facilities have accurate interest rates; are within the approved limits, and taking remedial actions in line with policy.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Lead, motivate, and continuously develop a credible high performing team.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field. A Master’s degree or Professional qualifications in a relevant field preferably CPA/ ACCA or AKIB will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in managing a Manufacturing Sector Portfolio with below responsibilities:
- Deal origination and execution of customized financial solutions
- Relationship Management and Customer Service
- Financial Analysis and Business Performance Management
- Product Development and Portfolio Management
- Credit Management,
- Transaction Banking & Product Services
- Cash Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Management, Asset Based Financing & Trade Financing
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate Banking Products & Services with extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of Risk, Compliance policies and procedures.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 3rd March, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic & Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service as applicable