Reporting to the Senior Manager, Channels Support, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring that all digital channel systems that are deployed in the bank are properly managed and supported to provide high availability and exceptional customer experience on 24/7 hour basis. These include Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Agency Banking, Digital Payment Services, and remittance solutions.
- Provide technical support for existing mobile and internet banking systems.
- Customer support through issue tracking and resolution within agreed TAT.
- System monitoring to ensure both maximum uptime for systems and transactional integrity.
- Routine system administration and management.
- Compliance to Change management processes and procedures.
- Perform system health checks.
- Involvement in BCM Activities.
- Provide user support, perform system backups and restore.
- Trouble shooting and resolution of identified incidents/problems.
- Proactive monitoring and attendance to anticipated service disrupters.
- Recommend service enhancements geared towards efficient and effective service provision.
- Engagement with partners to resolve service disruption incidents
For the above position, the successful applicant have the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
- Professional IT qualifications in one or more of the following: ITIL, Linux, Prince2, programming, DB Administration
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a relevant IT field; including at least 3 years’ experience in support of Mobile, Internet and agency banking technologies.
- Knowledge of IT Banking Systems Implementation & Capabilities
- Knowledge of Database management systems , solutions and administration
- Knowledge of networking technologies and solutions will be an added advantage
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 7th August, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable