Auditor – Information Systems
Job Ref: AUD 06/2015
The Position: Reporting to the Head Information Systems Audit, the IS Auditor will give objective and independent assurance to management that the Information systems in place are appropriate, well utilized, reliable and secure while giving commensurate recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Perform Information Systems audits, both technical and end-user across the KCB Group in line with Internal Audit Methodology, processes, procedures and timeframes.
- Ensure that access to electronically stored corporate information is adequately protected and managed appropriate to the risks.
- Identify and analyze level of threat and potential risk to the organization’s IS assets.
- Test adequacy and effectiveness of systems control measures.
- Recommend corrective measures to be undertaken in areas of weaknesses.
- Make maximum use of Computer Assisted Audit Tools e.g. ACL by automation tools for use by the entire Audit department.
- Performance of special Audits as and when called upon.
- Develop and maintain the skills, knowledge and expertise to make valuable contribution to the Internal Audit team.
- Be part of the Automated Audit Systems Processes.
- University degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Possession of an Msc or other relevant Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in IT Audit, Risk and Security e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC.
- At least 2 years working experience in a management role in IT or IT Audit.
- Knowledge in risk assessment & control concepts /methodologies.
- Knowledge in audit tools & techniques including process mapping, control identification & analysis and design of audit tests.
- Business process & control knowledge.
- Demonstrate leadership ability capacity.
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing.
- Effective planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Strong management and administrative skills.
- Initiative and self drive.
The above positions are demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected] To be considered your application must be received by Sept. 18, 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.