Bancassurance Training Manager
Job Ref: CBOK 07/2015
Department: KCB Insurance
The Position: Reporting to the Group Head of Bancassurance, the role holder will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of training on Bancassurance products which enable role competence, regulatory compliance and skills development of Bank’s employees with the aim of building capacity and driving performance.
• Responsible for training on all Bancassurance products to the Bancassurance team, Sales Units and Branch network.
• Formulate input to the Training Needs Analysis (TNA), training calendar, training delivery, training curriculum; aides and tools (development, maintenance, review, research, content, documentation, media) relating to Bancassurance.
• Develops/reviews and maintains training curriculum, content, materials documents, manuals, aids, tools, and media relating to Bancassurance.
• Deliver training courses and programs relating to Bancassurance.
• Coordinate persons involved in delivering training relating to Bancassurance (training delivery, internal line trainers, external trainers, training facility management)
• Maintain relationships with INTERNAL / EXTERNAL customers/ stakeholders/ supplies within Bancassurance space i.e. Line Managers, Training Service
• Providers, Curriculum Developer and Learning Institutions and Enabling Shared Services Units.
• Maintain data, records and statistics relating to Bancassurance including TNA documents, training calendars, staff learner days and training evaluation.
• Monitoring and reporting on the budget relating to Bancassurance training ensuring adherence to approved budget.
• Deliver and facilitate Bancassurance training events across various Business Units and geographic locations.
• A University degree with specialization in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Finance or business management; a Master’s degree is preferred.
• AIIK Diploma or ACII Professional Qualification (or at least 6 credits) is mandatory.
• At least 6 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry 4 of which must be at Management level in Insurance Company, Insurance intermediary (in training, Underwriting, Claims or Relationship Management) or an Insurance Training institute.
• Have an In-depth understanding or working knowledge of both General and life insurance products.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Capacity to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines and demands of the job.
• Excellent people management skills, Leadership skills, Innovative and motivating attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills; ability to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent planning, problem solving and analytical skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office software
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected] To be considered your application must be received by Oct. 30, 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Bancassurance Training Manager