The Position: Reporting to the Head, Group Enterprises Architecture, the position is responsible for IT solutions Innovation, driving the introduction of new technology and thinking into usage in KCB.
The role holder must have the ability to take an idea from initial concept stage through design to full implementation whilst designing the measures to track and realize benefits.
The person must be able to fully understand the implications of innovations.
- To lead innovations to deliver valuable tangible benefits to the organization.
- To sell new innovations internally to ensure support and adoption by the business and all stakeholders.
- To manage compliance to Innovation Governance framework.
- To manage innovation process stages (conceptualization, through pilot to deployment) and strict timelines to ensure continual capacity.
- To champion and lead innovation in the specific areas of (but not limited to) business enablement, cost containment, operational efficiency and process improvement.
- To work with partners to develop and implement both conventional and non-conventional financial products and services.
- To review innovation trends and propose potential innovation driven business opportunities through collaboration with potential partners.
- SOA road map evolution and governance.
- Review Innovation projects documentation, formulating and communicating policies, purposes, and goals.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or IT related
- Certification in either of the following:
- Project Management
- Application Development
- Programming languages
- Database design and implementation
- Business Analysis
- TOGAF certification
- ITIL/COBIT 5 certification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT Banking Systems Analysis, Design & Implementation and Innovations & Project Management.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong technical competencies in SOA implementation and governance.
- The candidate must also demonstrate knowledge and application of innovative products, services
The above position is a demanding role which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected] To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 30th September, 2016 Only short listed candidates will be contacted.