Reporting to the Head, Corporate & Regulatory Affairs, the jobholder is responsible for coordinating and implementing the activities of the KCB Sustainability Agenda.
- Design and implement the KCB group’s sustainability management strategy and programmes.
- Training, implementation and integration of SEMS into the business process
- Coordinate and support internal business stakeholders in the implementation of the sustainability initiatives
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the implementation of sustainability initiatives
- Implement, monitor and evaluate the KCB Green Agenda.
- Manage the bank’s sustainability reporting process.
- Implement and manage the bank’s sustainability database.
- Establish and coordinate the activities of the Sustainability Working Group.
- Identify and coordinate sustainability partnerships with relevant stakeholders
- Design and implement awareness programmes for employees and other stakeholders.
- Represent the bank in appropriate forums for purposes of learning, exposure or sharing.
- Attain ISO Certification & maintain continuous compliance
For the above position, the successful applicant have the following minimum requirements:
- University Degree in Environmental studies or related field.
- Professional qualifications in a sustainability related course or Masters in Environmental studies is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing Environmental or Sustainability Programs.
- At least 2 years’ experience in stakeholder management.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong relations
- Proven excellent planning, organization and execution skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 7th August, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable