Driver Jobs At KCCB In Kenya
The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the KCCB implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking an individuals to fill the following position.
DRIVER in its Catholic Justice and Peace Commission to be based in the Coast
Driver Job Responsibilities In Kenya
Major Activities/Expected Results
- Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle, accurate maintenance of daily, Vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensures proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes and water levels, Car washing, etc so that the vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- Ensures proper use of vehicle maintenance plans and assistance in preparing vehicle history report.
- Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts in the assigned vehicle.
- Keeps track of insurance and other formalities
- Ensures that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident
- Assists office staff in filing, photocopying and maintaining when required. Assists in the mailing and distribution of telephone and other bills, as required
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications For Driver Jobs In Kenya
- Form four level of education
- Valid Driving License, Certificate in Mechanic , First AID Training, Defensive driving certification, Certificate of good conduct and 5 years relevant working experience
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:- GENERAL SECRETARY KENYA EPISCOPAL CONFERENCE-CATHOLIC SECRETARIAT P.O BOX 13475-00800 NAIROBI. [email protected] or [email protected] To reach him on or before 2nd March 2016 ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED