2. CATHOLIC HEALTH COMMISSION OF KENYA – KCCB DATA CLERK
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection of all TB data forms returned by project officers from the field or received from the field via courier services. Thereafter creation of payment summaries based on the payment schedules signed by CHVs in the field.
- Verification of the data forms for completeness and authenticity before entry.
- Entry of data into the Grants Management Information System (GMIS)
- Generation of required reports from GMIS
- Creation and maintenance of a database of all the Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) and Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWs)
- Maintenance of a comprehensive list of all relevant contacts of project implementation
- Collection and compilation of all documentation for all activities already carried out by project officers in preparation of the monthly report
- Assisting the project officers in preparation and submission of the monthly report.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a Diploma from a recognized academic institution
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a demanding professional environment desired particularly in data entry preferable
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer use
4. COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Excellent computer skills – General Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of importance of quality and timely data
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good typing and data entry speed.
- Ability to work well with others in a team.
- Attention to Detail
- Sets high standards for quality and consistently achieves project goals.
- Excellent interpersonal
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:-
KENYA CONFERENCE OF CATHOLIC BISHOPS – GENERAL SECRETARIAT
P.O. BOX 13475 – 00800
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US ON or BEFORE 25th January 2017
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED