Vacancy No. CGHR/07/01/17
This program is a collaboration between Kenya Medical Research Institute, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK whose remit is to conduct research in Malaria. The program wishes to recruit for the following positions:-
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Job
- Proper management of petty cash/imprest funds and facilitates request and receipt surrenders.
- Making orders for clinical, laboratory and logistical study supplies and equipment using the appropriate methods
- Keeping and tracking staff time sheets and leave schedule
- Booking for facilities used for training, meetings, TC
- Writing minutes during meetings
- Keeping records of all inventories dispatched to the field
- Ensuring that all field-based facilities have adequate supplies
- Booking travel and raising per diems
- Ensure timely production and delivery of project requests.
- Undertake other duties as may be assigned
Assistant Job Qualifications
- A Diploma in Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Business, Finance, Accounting or closely related areas
How to Apply
Applications MUST include the following:
- Letter of Application (INDICATE VACANCY NUMBER)
- Current Curriculum Vitae with telephone number and e-mail address
- Three letters of reference with contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Copies of Certificates, Diplomas or Transcripts
- Contact telephone number.
Applications are due not later than February 6, 2017. Apply to Director, CGHR, P.O. Box 1578, Kisumu.