Data Research Assistants Jobs KEMRI
Reports to: Data Manager–PTBI
Location: Migori County
Duration: 1 year renewable
Qualifications for the Data Research Assistants Job
- Diploma in Community Health/ Health Records and Information Technology or any other health related field
- At least 1 year experience in research work especially in public health or medical field
- Degree in Biostatistics or Statistics is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office especially Access, Excel and Word.
- Experience with data base creation is an added advantage
- Knowledge of health system is an added advantage
Data Research Assistants Job Responsibilities
- Routine data collection from various health facilities in Migori County-visit each facility monthly to collect data in collaboration with facility staff for routine program data monitoring.
- Conduct data entry from the MOH registers in the health facilitiesas well as organizing data strengthening activities.
- Conduct data management activities in response to data queries as needed.
- Support the data managers in their duties.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team or independently, depending on the assigned task or situation are desired
- Keenness and ability to work well within a team and independently with minimal supervision and be able to develop on the job
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to a changing and challenging environment are desirable
- Ability to speak fluent English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen to details and ability to work well within a team and independently with minimal supervision and develop on the job
- Ability to determine priorities and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel to rural areas
How to Apply
All applicants must fill an online application form in the link below:
In addition, scan and send the following documents to the email address below:
Application letter indicating the position applied for.
A current CV including names and contacts of two referees.
Copies of academic certificates
School leaving certificate
To the Program Director and Principal Investigator, PTBi –Kenya,
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11th June 2017,
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, persons with disability, women, youth and those marginalized. KEMRI does not charge any fee for processing applications, or interviews.
Canvasing For Positions Is Prohibited.
Note That Only Those Who Are Shortlisted Will Be Contacted.