Study Office Assistant Jobs KEMRI
Ref: KEMRI/PTBI/OA/ 2017
Reports to: Project Administrator –PTBI
Duration: 1 year renewable
Qualifications for the Study Office Assistant Job
- Certificate in Office Administration/Management/Human Resource or related field
- Must have attained at least D+ in KCSE
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Experience in front office management or related areas for at least one year is required
- Certificate of good conduct mandatory
Study Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Maintain office orderliness
- Filing and ensures proper organization of documents
- General errands
- Keep records for all study supplies and inventory
- Organize for meetings and typing minutes
- Organizing for travel and other staff logistics
- Perform all other general duties as determined by the project leadership
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Work management and prioritizing skills is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility, reliability and integrity are core.
How to Apply
All applicants must fill an online application form in the link below:
In addition, scan and send the following documents to the email address below:
Application letter indicating the position applied for.
A current CV including names and contacts of two referees.
Copies of academic certificates
School leaving certificate
To the Program Director and Principal Investigator, PTBi –Kenya,
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11th June 2017,
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, persons with disability, women, youth and those marginalized. KEMRI does not charge any fee for processing applications, or interviews.
Canvasing For Positions Is Prohibited.
Note That Only Those Who Are Shortlisted Will Be Contacted.