Kemri NGO Diploma jobs- Administrative Assistant:Salary over Ksh50,000
Reference Number: ADMIN120418
Employment Type: Full time
Category: Management and Administration
Job Grade: 4.01
To provide efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support to facilitate smooth running of the COO’s office and its related activities.
- Compliance Officer
BUDGET AND RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support activities of the COO’s office by providing administrative support services and technical assistance to ensure timely service delivery.
- Manage COO’s internal meetings calendar
- Support all Operations local and international travel arrangements, including TAR filing, flight booking and other travel administration
- Maintain Departmental Heads’ leave plans
- Support Clinical Services Department with medical electives and medical licences as called for
- Manage Professional Indemnity Insurance for doctors, clinical officers and nurses – ensuring insurance is up-to-date and that incoming staff are added to the cover
- Support Operations Departments’ visitors – ensuring sitting space, proper documentation, appropriate access to internal services and itineraries
- Assist in compiling of operations reports, annual budgets and plans for submission under the supervision of the Operations Manager and Compliance Officer
- Proofread and draft routine correspondence
- Support filing and retrieval of files and documents in order to ensure that they are secure and accessible.
- Maintain an inventory of office equipment in COO’s office and raising requisitions for additional supplies
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration. Office Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in providing support to top executives and senior management teams
- Considerable knowledge of office procedures and secretarial practices including organization, planning, records management and general administrative skills
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Strong planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong report writing, proofreading and editing skills
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Tact, poise and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and work within tight deadlines
- Team worker, able to work in a multi-cultural environment.