Position Overview: Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
Reporting: He/She must collect FD DAILY SALES records and evaluate performance based on sales targets.
- Past 3 years sales in same period.
- Sales forecast for the current FY
- Market competition with top 5 competitors
The development and tracking of key performance indictors will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making.
Sales Analyst will create both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative solutions & sales analysis, provide support for internal, retailer & consumer promotions, and assess future needs and data integrity.
He/She must develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales targets
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales, and recommend promotion or change of personnel in under-productive departments
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis
- Analyze line of business operations to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action and operational changes
- Develop models and reporting structure that identify costs (by function, process, fixed, variable) per unit (store, order, script, other) and identify a baseline for action
- Guide sales people (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, etc.) in entering an accurate forecast in our CRM tool, generate reports for forecast, and collaborate forecasts into weekly-monthly reports
- Align with business analysts, administrators and users of ERP-CRM-reporting tools to reflect sales structure in systems
- Co-ordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all sales channels (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, Vehicle Navigation and Data Products)
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to Senior Management
- Analyze results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Business Planning, and service Management
- Analyze requests for proposals, coordinate response planning with the sales manager and set a schedule for bid preparation
- Prepare proposal draft, ensuring that content meets clients requirements, internal and legal standards
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Work with forecasting by providing them with the necessary information and guidance for short and long-range forecast
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations
- Ensure current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support to the business
- University Diploma / College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with min 5 – 7 years as an analyst.
- Educational background in sales would be preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain complex computer applications and programs that perform analysis, organize data and create reports from various sources
- Knowledge of relational databases and the ability to create stored procedures
- Ability to perform complex analysis such as regression, forecasting, cannibalization and probability modeling
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Expert knowledge of SQL, SAP, VBA, CRM, computer programming and relational databases
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Excellent group presentation skills
How to Apply