Job Reference No. 3001702
Research Associate – Statistical Services and Data Visualization (1 position)
Requirements for the Research Associate Job
- This part-time research associate position reports to the Executive Director.
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for statistical support services for e-readiness survey research and baseline studies.
- That shall include coordinating data collection, analysis and visualization.
- The successful candidate is expected to be part of the team writing research grant proposals.
- The ideal candidate shall have at least a Masters degree in statistics with practical experience in the use of statistical tools for analysis and visualization and be a full-time PhD student in a Kenyan university or a recent
- PhD graduate in the area of statistics.
- The candidate must be available to work at KENET in Nairobi for one or two days per week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should visit the KENET recruitment portal here.
All applicants are required to write 100 Words statement of purpose during the application and the application should be submitted not later than May 26, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to attend interview at KENET within one month from the deadline for submissions of applicants.
KENET is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity. Female candidates as well as candidates from marginalized or semi-arid areas are encouraged to apply.
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with the position shall be offered to the successful candidates
NOTE: Applications submitted in hard copy format will not be considered.