KENET is now seeking to fill the following positions in order to fulfill its mandate:
Research Associate – Educational Technology Services (1 position)
This part-time research position reports to the Executive Director.
Research Associate Job Requirements
- The candidate shall be a member of the KENET Special Interest Group (SIG) on Educational Technology.
- The key responsibility shall be to provide research support to the SIG on Educational Technology.
- In addition, the successful candidate shall coordinate and facilitate regular online and face-to-face faculty or teaching staff capacity building forums and workshops on the use of technology in teaching and learning.
- The candidate shall also coordinate preparation of joint research and partnership grant proposals for collaborative educational technology projects.
- The ideal candidate shall be a full-time lecturer in a Kenyan university and must have a PhD in education, educational technology or ICT in education with at least 5 years practical experience teaching with technology and developing blended learning content.
- The candidate must be available to work at KENET in Nairobi for one or two days per week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should visit the KENET recruitment portal here.
All applicants are required to write 100 Words statement of purpose during the application and the application should be submitted not later than May 26, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to attend interview at KENET within one month from the deadline for submissions of applicants.
KENET is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity. Female candidates as well as candidates from marginalized or semi-arid areas are encouraged to apply.
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with the position shall be offered to the successful candidates
NOTE: Applications submitted in hard copy format will not be considered