Supervisor / Manager title: Administration Manager
Department: Human Resource and Administration
Section: Administration Division: Administration
Station: Stima Plaza/Central Office
- Reporting to the Administration Manager, the jobholder is responsible for providing and managing facilities and office support services and equipment.
Chief Admin Job Key Duties
Duty/responsibility Percentage of time (%)
- Coordinate and supervise acquisitions and management of office support services such as catering, telephone operations, front office services, cleaning, courier, document processing and parking.
- Oversee the implementation of repair and maintenance of premises, fixtures and fittings. 5%
- Coordinate and supervise provision of office accommodation, equipment, furniture and accessories.
- Support management of construction projects to office, residential and welfare facilities.
- Facilitate implementation of initiatives by other departments. 5%
- Develop, agree and track individual and team performance objectives against set standards and targets. In addition, develop the sections work plans when required.
- Identify training needs and develop training plans to satisfy those needs.
- Develop annual capital and recurrent budgets.
- Monitor the expenses against budget.
- Tender evaluation
- Provide input in committees job holder is co-opted to.
- To provide technical input in administration.
Educational Requirements for Chief Admin Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Land Economics, Civil/Construction Engineering OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or other Social Sciences
- A post graduate training in facilities management is an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications and membership is a further added advantage
Related Job Experience/Qualifications
- At least seven (7) years experience in facilities management or building and civil construction three (3) of which must be at a Senior Officer level.
- Computer literacy
- People skills
- Communication skills
- Language skills
- Decision making skills
- Quality orientation
- Negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Click here to apply