Internal Audit has a strong operational direction with the objective to improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal controls and governance practices in the group.
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an Internal Auditor. In this role you will have considerable influence on strengthening controls and business processes across all functions
Qualifications Internal Auditor Job
- University Graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fully-qualified Accountant with CPA, ACCA or equivalent .
- Minimum Two Years’ Experience.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to interact at all levels of management in the organization.
- Good analytical thinking, judgment, writing & presentation skills.
- Confidentiality and high integrity.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills and a team player.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Computer literacy. A working knowledge of Oracle will be an added advantage.
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with minimum supervision.
- Willing to travel on assignments to countries and regions where KenolKobil has business interests.
- Carry out Risk Assessment for the Group.
- Develop and implement risk-based internal audit programmes.
- Review and strengthen internal controls through routine audits and evaluate procedures put in place to safeguard Company assets against losses and damage that may arise from any cause.
- Review of business processes (Financial, Operational and Management information), to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, advising the management on their weaknesses and ways of strengthening them.
- Review long-term projects.
- Verify reliability and integrity of Management Information.
- Increase the probability of detecting incidents of fraud and its prevention.
- Carry out audits, investigation and ad-hoc assignments.
Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply