Legal Internships At Kenolkobil In Kenya
KenolKobil Limited seeks to recruit a suitable individual for the position of a LEGAL INTERN to be based in Nairobi.
Qualifications For Legal Internships In Kenya
- A University Degree in Law.
- Advocate of the High Court with a Diploma in Law.
- At least 1 year in a busy law firm/corporate with substantial commercial practice.
- Experience in Litigation matters
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven/dependability/reliance/thoroughness/ attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly.
Legal Internship Responsibilities In Kenya
- Organize legal files and peruse the same for compliance.
- Input and update legal data.
- Liaise with the legal manager and Company’s external lawyers on matters they are handling for the Company.
- Travel to other stations outside Nairobi on various projects.
- Assist the Legal Manager enhance good corporate governance.
- Assist the Legal Manager develop and manage the legal department.
- Assist the Legal Manager in the organization of all legal documents, contracts and conveyancing documentation for the Company.
- Assist the Legal Manager ensure compliance and adherence to statutory requirements and to the corporate policies, procedures and systems.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, forward your CV and daytime contacts to [email protected] .com All applications must be submitted by Friday February 19, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.