Our Client a Logistics Company is looking to fill in for 3 Riders.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE DONE ON A ROLLING BASIS RIDER
Roles for the Rider Job
- Collect and deliver documents, packages or parcels to and from customers
- Run errands such as banking of cheques, payment of bills, renewal of licenses.
- Proper documentation of all collections and deliveries
- Reconciliation of daily deliveries/ activities
- Custodian of allocated motorbike and accessories.
- Keep allocated motorbike clean and in good working condition
- Undertake office errands when need arises
Rider Job Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) in English and Kiswahili.
- Minimum education level: K.C.S.E
- High level of integrity
- Good customer service skills
- High level of personal hygiene
- Previous work experience as a rider a great advantage
- Good knowledge of Nairobi and environs
- Valid Motorcycle Driving License with at least 2 years of experience in riding a motorcycle.
- Certificate of Good Conduct- Valid
How to Apply
If your background and competence meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 23rd June, 2017