Our Client who is in the floor construction business is looking for 4 sales persons to work in the organization Selling Terrazo floors, Marble floors, concrete polishing and counter tops. Training will be provided.
The position is responsible for achieving key sales Objectives through the managing of multiple distributors and outlets as well as aggressively growing new accounts. The position is responsible for managing the growth and development of our clients portfolio.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge – Sales and Marketing, relationship management
- Work-based skills – Management, negotiating, hard selling,
- Experience –1-2 Years Sales experience
- Others: – Computer use competency, Strong communication fluent in English, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Sales Job Qualifications
- Sales Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Construction background will be an added advantage.
- Developed entrepreneurial sales attitude and temperament; prior channel knowledge and relationships desirable
Roles for the Sales Job
- Introduce and sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sales
- Organize daily field sales activities in adherence to a weekly journey/route plan- itinerary
- Generate Sales from existing and new customers within terms(COD)
- Achieve sales targets & objectives and make sales performance review according to the Business Plan
- Establishing and develop new business/market: Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Demonstrate and present brands to customers/consumers- Brand knowledge
- Manage the sales process from initial contact through to closure: Collect due payments
- Negotiate on customer engagement contracts: price, Costs, delivery and specifications with customers and provide accurate price lists and quotations within company guidelines
- Deal with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or via email
- Check quantities of goods on display and in stock, during customer visit- on store merchandising
- Maintain accurate market intelligence data, customer detail database, sales visits and logs
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Advise customers on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Work closely with the marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market
- Report business trends and area performance to the Territory or line managers as prescribed
- Ensure daily, monthly and quarterly reports are done and presented to the territory or line managers
- Any other duty that will be assigned by your supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs only to [email protected] by Friday 23rd June 2017. Those who had applied need not to reapply.