Research Assistant Job at Kenya AIDS NGOs Consortium
( 12 Posts ) – Kwale County
Kenya AIDS NGOs Consortium (KANCO) is a national membership network of organizationsincluding: Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Community Based Organization (CBOs), Faith Based Organization (FBOs), Private Sector, Research and Learning Institutions responding to HIV & AIDS and TB in Kenya. It is also accredited as a Linking Organization with the International HIV & AIDS Alliance. Its mission is to provide leadership, promote collaboration and enhance capacity among Civil Society organizations (CSOs) and other stakeholders to respond to HIV & AIDS and TB at the community level.
We are recruiting 12 Research assistants for 10 days to conduct Civil Society Organization (CSOs) baseline Survey in Kwale County, the objective it to strengthen community systems for effective implementation of community services in Kwale County.
Research Assistant – 12 Posts
Research Assistant Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer the Organizational Capacity Assessment tool to the CSOs.
- Review the Organizational Capacity Assessment tool and summarize the answers from the respondents.
- Compile daily reports for activities conducted.
- Record the number of members who responded to the questionnaire.
- Report daily to their supervisors on the number of questionnaire administered daily.
Requirements for Research Assistant Job
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Good understanding of Community Strategy Systems
- Must have a smart phone – Android
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Flexible and willing to work for long hours
- Ability to work in a Team
- Proficiency in MS and Excel office
The applicant must be a resident of Kwale County in Kinango, Matuga, Msambweni and Lunga Lunga sub-counties.
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume with names and addresses of referees and telephone contacts by 16th September 2016 to [email protected]. The email subject should read Research Assistant –Kwale County Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted