Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually.
Brief Posting Description: To maximize passenger revenues by proactively initiating, negotiating, implementing and managing the fare offering of Kenya Airways and Interline partners.
- Develop an annual pricing strategy to guide towards the growth of the airline’s market share, passenger revenues and Revenue per Available Seat Kilometer (RASK) in the assigned markets.
- Review and analyze the company’s product pricing compared to published and undisclosed prices of competitors in the market place.
- Analyze periodic reports and make recommendations to the Sales Organization in order to meet network revenue and passenger targets.
- Track historical customer demand through quantitative analysis to determine effectiveness of implemented pricing programs.
- Coordinate fare audits to ensure approved fare levels are filed correctly in the booking tools.
- Prepare and present periodic reports in order to guide the business.
- Negotiate group rates, tour operator deals, consolidator packages with the sales organization to maximize revenue opportunities for the airline.
- A professional degree preferably in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Commerce and Engineering.
- At least one (1) year of work experience in an Analytical area.
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment
- Demonstrates ability to interpret data, affinity with numbers and able to draw implications and modify approach
- Standalone team player and able to prioritize work with little supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in analysis for high quality commercial solutions.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply through our website via https://www.kenya-airways.com/global/About_Kenya_Airways/Careers/Careers/